Rosemary Nissen-Wade: Aussie poet and teacher of metaphysics – a personal view
My bestie nicknamed me SnakyPoet on her blog, and I liked it. (It began as
'the poet of the serpentine Northern Rivers' and became more and more abbreviated.)
If your comment doesn't immediately appear: Please note, I've been forced to moderate comments to discourage spam. As I live Down Under in the Southern Hemisphere, those of you Up Top might have to wait a while to see your comments appear. I may well be asleep when you read and post. Don't panic, nothing's gone wrong and you don't need to do anything – just wait. ______________________________________________________________

Thursday, December 02, 2010

Help Wanted

Cross-posted from LiveJournal

Yesterday I completed 30 poems for the November Poem A Day Chapbook Challenge hosted by Robert Lee Brewer at Poetic Asides. December is for editing, and selecting 10-20 pages of poems to make up a chapbook, which I will then submit in the competition. (Only one poem per page, but poems may take more than one page.)

I am wondering if anyone has the time/inclination to have a look and give me your picks? Most if not all need considerable editing, so I am really only asking which ones you think are worthiest of working on at this stage. 

You can see the poems here and will need to click on ‘Older Posts’ to get to the earlier ones. I have provided ‘Like’ boxes at the end of each post, so you just need to tick your choices.

So far, all I know is that the book will be called Remembering Bali and will begin with the first poem, 'Remembrance of Times Past'. It’s unlikely that the other poems included will be in the order they were written. I am thinking of ending it with Day 17’s 'Tell Me Why'.

Many thanks to any who would care to take the trouble!

PS I will be altering them on the blog as I edit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will be visible after approval from blog owner. If you can only comment anonymously, please include your name in the comment, just so I know who's talking to me.