Rosemary Nissen-Wade: Aussie poet and teacher of metaphysics – a personal view
My bestie nicknamed me SnakyPoet on her blog, and I liked it. (It began as
'the poet of the serpentine Northern Rivers' and became more and more abbreviated.)
If your comment doesn't immediately appear: Please note, I've been forced to moderate comments to discourage spam. As I live Down Under in the Southern Hemisphere, those of you Up Top might have to wait a while to see your comments appear. I may well be asleep when you read and post. Don't panic, nothing's gone wrong and you don't need to do anything – just wait. ______________________________________________________________

Saturday, January 21, 2017

My Interview at Smashwords

(a request to my readers)

I had to devise a self-interview as part of my profile on Smashwords, where my latest poetry book is published (actually a collaboration with Jennie Fraine and Helen Patrice: THREE CYCLES OF THE MOON).

You can read the interview here. I request that you please do so, and please tell me in the comments at this blog post whether there are are other questions you would like me to answer.

6 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed the interview, Rosemary. I have an additional question for you: what advice would you give to new / young poets, just starting out? Another question: what are your three favourite poems?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks, Lisa. I'll get on to that and let you know when I have posted the answers. (They will take a bit of thinking about.)

      Delete
    2. OK, done! I enjoyed answering them.

      Delete
  2. An excellent and very interesting interview, Rosemary. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so enjoyable..."Poetry always seemed to me a natural response to beauty."..a beautiful thought...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just want to send love a support to our dear friend Rosemary. Cheers...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will be visible after approval from blog owner. If you can only comment anonymously, please include your name in the comment, just so I know who's talking to me.