Rosemary Nissen-Wade: Aussie poet and teacher of metaphysics – a personal view
My bestie nicknamed me SnakyPoet on her blog, and I liked it. (It began as
'the poet of the serpentine Northern Rivers' and became more and more abbreviated.)
If your comment doesn't immediately appear: Please note, I've been forced to moderate comments to discourage spam. As I live Down Under in the Southern Hemisphere, those of you Up Top might have to wait a while to see your comments appear. I may well be asleep when you read and post. Don't panic, nothing's gone wrong and you don't need to do anything – just wait. ______________________________________________________________

Friday, October 19, 2007

Poetry for healing and magick!

I sometimes think I should take the comma out of the blog title!

A friend told me in a recent email that he uses my poetry book, Secret Leopard, for self-healing. He said, 'I read your book and it heals me in ways of thinking, redirects my focus.'

Very touched, I replied, 'That is really what I would love above all to be able to do – heal with poetry.'

Then another email came from another friend, saying, 'I decided to use your book as an oracle today and opened it up randomly and where did I find myself? "Magic!" One of your birthday poems! Since today is my birthday it felt like magic to me so thank you for that joyous gift!'

I'm thrilled at this use of my book too.

1 comment:

  1. yes you heal me with your poetry and you help me with important things like Cave Dweller. Love You
    Shodowolf

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will be visible after approval from blog owner. If you can only comment anonymously, please include your name in the comment, just so I know who's talking to me.