Rosemary Nissen-Wade: Aussie poet and teacher of metaphysics – a personal view
My bestie nicknamed me SnakyPoet on her blog, and I liked it. (It began as
'the poet of the serpentine Northern Rivers' and became more and more abbreviated.)
If your comment doesn't immediately appear: Please note, I've been forced to moderate comments to discourage spam. As I live Down Under in the Southern Hemisphere, those of you Up Top might have to wait a while to see your comments appear. I may well be asleep when you read and post. Don't panic, nothing's gone wrong and you don't need to do anything – just wait. ______________________________________________________________

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Speechless with hilarity!

An ad popped up on a page I was looking at, inviting me to see what the Bible says about marriage and masturbation. Fair enough I suppose, for those interested in that viewpoint.

But what broke me up was the big, bold heading: Christian Masturbation.

When you masturbate, kiddies, please make sure you do so in good Christian fashion!

ROFLMAO!!!

6 comments:

  1. I'm sure goodness has everything to do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thanks for this, i needed the laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome! (We all need plenty of that.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. keep one foot on the floor at all times. (just like Joanie and Chachi? Did you get Happy Days down there?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We did, but it was a long time ago. Sad to say I don't remember that bit, but I think I get the idea.

    I mostly remember the Fonze. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will be visible after approval from blog owner. If you can only comment anonymously, please include your name in the comment, just so I know who's talking to me.