Rosemary Nissen-Wade: Aussie poet and teacher of metaphysics – a personal view
My bestie nicknamed me SnakyPoet on her blog, and I liked it. (It began as
'the poet of the serpentine Northern Rivers' and became more and more abbreviated.)
If your comment doesn't immediately appear: Please note, I've been forced to moderate comments to discourage spam. As I live Down Under in the Southern Hemisphere, those of you Up Top might have to wait a while to see your comments appear. I may well be asleep when you read and post. Don't panic, nothing's gone wrong and you don't need to do anything – just wait. ______________________________________________________________

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Blessings of the Season, Dear Readers

I'm grateful for all who take the time to read this and my other blogs — particularly those who have waded through Shifting Fog and The Widowhood Chronicles this year, and have left kind, caring comments, which made a big difference. I think especially of the Six Word Saturday crew, and also one or two others. (You know who you are.) And also, of course, all the people who have looked at my poetry blogs. You, too, have helped with encouraging comments from time to time; some of you very often. It's all much appreciated!

I hope you have an excellent holiday season, and a splendid new year!

Just for the record, I never thought the world was going to come to an end in dreadful annihilation — but I do hope for a new beginning into a more golden age, as soon as possible and maybe a bit sooner!


6 comments:

  1. Aren't readers the best? Mine are so kind and thoughtful and generous. It has been an unexpected bonus of blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your blog, It is very pretty. I also am a huge fan of six word saturdays. I love blogs because I get to meet lot's of new people. Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Holidays, Rosemary! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rosemary, I was with you on not believing about the end of the world, such hype. As for the beginning of a new age, I see signs of hope in things like gun control and the triumph of women, to have control over their bodies. That was under threat this year... I believe that, if we keep making beauty, beauty will happen. But I also believe in speaking truth to power, because abuse of power is what sent America topsy-turvy in the first place... peace, Amy

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will be visible after approval from blog owner. If you can only comment anonymously, please include your name in the comment, just so I know who's talking to me.