Rosemary Nissen-Wade: Aussie poet and teacher of metaphysics – a personal view
My bestie nicknamed me SnakyPoet on her blog, and I liked it. (It began as
'the poet of the serpentine Northern Rivers' and became more and more abbreviated.)
If your comment doesn't immediately appear: Please note, I've been forced to moderate comments to discourage spam. As I live Down Under in the Southern Hemisphere, those of you Up Top might have to wait a while to see your comments appear. I may well be asleep when you read and post. Don't panic, nothing's gone wrong and you don't need to do anything – just wait. ______________________________________________________________

Friday, May 30, 2008

Your Top Values

A very useful exercise I found on the LiveJournal blog of my friend satyapriya, reposted with her own intro, which works for me too:

This is from the work of Dr John DeMartini. Answer the questions as honestly as you can and then collate the answers. The things that come up over and over again are your top values.

I found it revealing.

Good luck.

1. How do you fill your space?
2. How do you spend your time?
3. How do you spend your energy?
4. How do you spend your money?
5. Where are you most disciplined (consistent, where do you honour yourself)?
6. Where are you most organised (where does your life run smoothly)?
7. What do you think about?
8. What do you visualise (dreams for yourself, visions)?
9. What do you talk to yourself about (praise, put downs, coaching, mutterings)?
10. What do you talk to others about?
11. What do you react to (what presses your buttons)?
12. What are your goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will be visible after approval from blog owner. If you can only comment anonymously, please include your name in the comment, just so I know who's talking to me.