Rosemary Nissen-Wade: Aussie poet and teacher of metaphysics – a personal view
My bestie nicknamed me SnakyPoet on her blog, and I liked it. (It began as
'the poet of the serpentine Northern Rivers' and became more and more abbreviated.)
If your comment doesn't immediately appear: Please note, I've been forced to moderate comments to discourage spam. As I live Down Under in the Southern Hemisphere, those of you Up Top might have to wait a while to see your comments appear. I may well be asleep when you read and post. Don't panic, nothing's gone wrong and you don't need to do anything – just wait. ______________________________________________________________

Saturday, May 31, 2008

PERSONAL ORIGINAL EXPRESSIVE MEDIA by Thom

Every so often I like to share, with his permission, poems by my old friend Thom the World Poet. Here's one that caught my fancy.

Carry them with you at all times!
Fits all shapes and forms!
Able to be accessed faster than email
Deeper than Titanics-sharper than wit
Costing only time,energy,attention
You can make your own or buy them anywhere
You can publish them or buy a book
You can read them/perform them/meditate with them
In fact-there is NO LIMIT!
Personal Original Expressive Media is here
and here to stay.Every word can be played with
Every idea remains.Akashic Records remember what we say
while words on stone,papyrus,paper are stored away
START TO PLAY! TODAY! May 25,2008

2 comments:

  1. Hello Rosemary, thank you for visiting over at thehappymisfit today, and for your very kind comments. I'm looking forward to reading your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Likewise! I love to read good writing, and yours is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will be visible after approval from blog owner. If you can only comment anonymously, please include your name in the comment, just so I know who's talking to me.