Rosemary Nissen-Wade: Aussie poet and teacher of metaphysics – a personal view
My bestie nicknamed me SnakyPoet on her blog, and I liked it. (It began as
'the poet of the serpentine Northern Rivers' and became more and more abbreviated.)
If your comment doesn't immediately appear: Please note, I've been forced to moderate comments to discourage spam. As I live Down Under in the Southern Hemisphere, those of you Up Top might have to wait a while to see your comments appear. I may well be asleep when you read and post. Don't panic, nothing's gone wrong and you don't need to do anything – just wait. ______________________________________________________________

Saturday, June 06, 2009

Great speech by President Obama

Oh go on, just read it - all of it! At New York Times.

And then, if you'd like to support it, please sign the Avaaz petition.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This gives me chills. I have a good online friend of 9 years who lives in Cairo and we've talked about these issues many times . I think this speech will encourage him. I hope so.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will be visible after approval from blog owner. If you can only comment anonymously, please include your name in the comment, just so I know who's talking to me.