Rosemary Nissen-Wade: Aussie poet and teacher of metaphysics – a personal view
My bestie nicknamed me SnakyPoet on her blog, and I liked it. (It began as
'the poet of the serpentine Northern Rivers' and became more and more abbreviated.)
If your comment doesn't immediately appear: Please note, I've been forced to moderate comments to discourage spam. As I live Down Under in the Southern Hemisphere, those of you Up Top might have to wait a while to see your comments appear. I may well be asleep when you read and post. Don't panic, nothing's gone wrong and you don't need to do anything – just wait. ______________________________________________________________

Friday, June 07, 2013

Writer's Journal: Making Public

A post from my Personal Journal (which is a private blog). It seems relevant here too.

I re-read some posts here [Personal Journal] which, at the time of writing, felt private, and I realise there is no need to keep them secret. I shift them to my Widowhood Chronicles.

It's good to write them at first as private, though — I'm more inclined to let it all hang out when I do that, and I note that this makes for better writing.

They could, of course, stay private. It's up to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will be visible after approval from blog owner. If you can only comment anonymously, please include your name in the comment, just so I know who's talking to me.